This room located on the 6th floor of the hospital is designed for patients who have undergone surgery?? or require intensive care monitoring of vital signs, but whose condition is stable and only needs monitoring.
This room guarantees attention in the following manner:
* Personalized every hour, every minute, monitoring the patient's bedside; all this care is given with utmost safety.
* With high quality taking into account the human side mission we have with our patients in preserving life as well as their dignity and confidentiality.
All equipment available in this unit is state-of-the-art technology, thus facilitating the detection of possible diseases that may appear on the patient during the time in this room.
Semi-intensive care unit with:
* 3 bedrooms, which are designed to provide patient comfort and safety during the process of observation.
** 4 Fans for adult and pediatric care plus the acquisition of a NAVAS fan.
* Vigileo software for monitoring cardiac output and venous saturation in oximetry calculations.
* High Infusion Pump technology.
* Enteral Nutrition Power Pumps.
* Portable Fan and portable pressure gauge.
* Heating therapy for patients with hypothermia.
* Insufflations therapy.
* Separate rooms each with a sophisticated tower where there are elements and circuits for oxygen, gas, electricity for all equipments, special secretioning device, etc.