With soaring health care costs and long waits for medical procedures, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find quality, affordable treatment.
Whether you want cosmetic surgery or life-saving procedures, you might have to dig deep into your wallet or wait several months before receiving the medical or dental care that you require.
Or you could try medical tourism and receive quality care for a fraction of the price and without the long wait!
Come to Punta Pacifica Hospital
The Punta Pacifica Hospital, Affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine International, stands among Central and South America’s most advanced medical center providing quality services in adherence with strict medical guidelines as set forth by its affiliated partner, and recognized by it as the only Hospital selected by Johns Hopkins to represent its medical care philosophy throughout the Central and Southern continent.
At Hospital Punta Pacífica, international patients will find:
1. An International Marketing Office that has links to the middlemen of health services in various parts of the world.
2. Highly skilled and bilingual staff.
3. Offers the following services: preventive medicine and surgical packages, preoperative, post operative and general services.
4. Coordination for transportation arrangements, lodging and domestic tourism tours.
5. Coordination for purchase and rental of medical equipment.
6. Offers competitive market prices.
7. Customized Service for each and every patient.